Christmas Decor Greenery PANTONE color of the year 2017


A Greenery Christmas Decor

I have always been in touch with nature; but after moving to Miami I have been even more inspired to make nature part of my home decor.  I had a vision...  a beginning of an idea,  of making my Christmas table-escape in the color GreenAs a designer it was perfect timing  when PANTONE selected GREENERY as the color of the year 2017!  This table-escape was simple and inexpensive and it was only a one to stop Trader Joes & Wholefoods Market.  
Our Fork & Knife linen bags disguised all silverware and created the right balance of natural.
Incorporating flowers, fruits and vegetables in this table-escape was truly an expression of my style and the feeling of moving into a new entertaining year; with new ideas, goals and a feeling a positively moving forward. 

Anel 

shop our FORK & KNIFE LINEN BAGS HERE



See more of PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2017

Lee_Eisemann Pantone Color of the Year 2017 GREENERY












Comments

Popular Posts