Refreshing afternoon with Kika Rocha...


My friend and partner on her newly launched clothing collection, Kika Rocha was coming to Miami and we had decided to meet and brainstorm a bit; along with some creative talk...
I thought of doing lunch maybe dinner; but with our busy schedules those couple of days, made it impossible to plan in advance (I owe her a delicious "homecooked" meal). 
It was a hot afternoon... and a  refreshing Grapefruit light Lemonade and fresh Strawberries was the quickest idea that I could pull together minutes before she walked in the door. A fresh pitcher with a ready to drink lemonade, infused water or any drink is the simplest way to say HELLO to your guests.
It made Kika feel welcome and also set up a colorful ambiance! Get inspired to celebrate simple moments...


shop our looks:
Kika is wearing Kika Rocha White top and I am wearing Kika Rocha Stripe Navy dress 












shop KIKA ROCHA at:

www.creamcoralcollection.com

Comments

Popular Posts