Antique Shopping


 I love Antique Shopping and I love design - for me they are a perfect combination. I enjoy every detail of shopping for antiques; whether is to look for an specific item or to enjoy a peaceful morning embracing and wondering about their previous lives.

I have many antiques at home, but in case you are thinking... I don't know if like antiques... combining antique and modern it will definitively refined and glam up! your decor style. It's all in the MIX...

On a trip to Boston; this time it was a bit different... my two years old daughter came along! I thought I was going to pay for a few extra antiques. Luckily that wasn't the case and I managed to survived. I can't say it was peaceful but we both had a great time and  I always bring something home...



Comments

Popular Posts